Growing up I loved watching HGTV design shows (ok, and even adult me) so I guess I’ve always had a passion for design. When I’m not working my 9-5 as a User Experience designer, I’m dreaming up new ideas for home diy’s, renovations, and decorating. Currently helping my parents transform their 1990’s colonial in the suburbs.
Five things you should know about me:
- I drink iced coffee all year
- My favorite chore is vacuuming and my least favorite is washing the dishes
- I’m the proud dog mom of Josie, a 3 year old chiweenie (chihuahua/dachshund mix)
- I love sweaters and all things fall (except for I don’t like pie or anything pumpkin flavored)
- I love to read romance novels and mysteries